- 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm | Sunday May 01, 2022
- Theatre | Ace Hotel Los Angeles
- 929 S Broadway
Netflix Is A Joke Presents
Nick Kroll Middle Aged Boy Tour
Please be aware of the following COVID-19 safety protocols, including a proof of vaccination requirement. Note that guidelines are subject to change as local, state, or federal guidance may evolve prior to the event.
● All guests must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks post-second dose for Moderna/Pfizer, or 2 weeks after 1 Johnson & Johnson dose).
● You will be required to show proof of vaccination at event check-in. Guests without the required proof of vaccination will not be permitted at the event.
● Acceptable forms of proof include: your physical vaccination card, an app that shows your vaccination status, or a picture of your vaccination card.
● Photo ID matching the name on your proof of vaccination.
● All guests must wear a mask when indoors, unless actively eating or drinking. Masks may be removed only when outdoors.
● If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our attendees and staff.
Nick Kroll has established himself as one of today’s most sought-after creators, writers, producers, and actors in both film and television.
Dubbed “the Picasso of Puberty” by The New York Times, Nick co-created, writes, produces and performs over 30 voices on the Emmy-Nominated Netflix animated series BIG MOUTH, which is based on his childhood. BIG MOUTH has been heralded by Vanity Fair as “one of TV’s most honest depictions of growing up.”
He and his BIG MOUTH co-creators recently announced their newest project for Netflix, HUMAN RESOURCES, a workplace comedy which will be set in the world as the BIG MOUTH creatures and monsters.
Nick can also be seen or heard in THE ADDAMS FAMILY 2 and upcoming films SING 2 and Olivia Wilde’s DON’T WORRY DARLING alongside Harry Styles and Florence Pugh.
He created and starred in the critically acclaimed KROLL SHOW, which ran on Comedy Central. He also starred as “Ruxin” in the hit FX show THE LEAGUE. He is currently guest starring on the FX hit comedy WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS, Apple’s DICKINSON, HBO Max’s OUR FLAG MEANS DEATH alongside Taika Waititi, and Apple’s ROAR, opposite Issa Rae.
He co-wrote and starred in OH, HELLO on Broadway alongside frequent collaborator John Mulaney for 138 sold out shows which resulted in a critically acclaimed Netflix special of the same name.
In 2019, he began his stand-up comedy tour for Nick Kroll: Middle-Aged Boy selling out theaters across the US, UK, and Australia. On November 12, 2021 Nick Kroll sold out Carnegie Hall during the New York Comedy Festival.
Upcoming events at Ace Hotel Los Angeles
RNBBQ at Upstairs
Join Frontside for a night of alternative R&B, neo soul, vibe contemporary and classics. 21+ / Free for Everyone In […]
Spend The Night With Marc Baker at Upstairs
Join Marc Baker for a night of an eclectic selection of 80’s new wave and indie dance. 21+ / Free […]