The Show Must Go On, But Safely
For most performances moving forward: All ticket holders are encouraged, but not required, to be fully vaccinated or have a negative Antigen test taken within 24 hours or a negative PCR test taken within 48 hours before entering The Theatre at Ace Hotel. Masks are strongly recommended.
Please check the individual show page to ensure that a stricter covid policy is not in place for your future performance.
If proof of vaccine or negative test is required: Every guest over the age of 5 must show proof of vaccination (either digital or physical copy), or either a negative Antigen test taken within 24 hours or a negative PCR test taken within 48 hours of the show. Rapid and self-administered tests are not acceptable. A valid government issued photo identification must also be presented to verify vaccination. Masks must be worn at all times except while actively eating or drinking.
Backpacks, luggage or oversized purses and totes are NOT allowed. Bags do not have to be clear but cannot be larger than 12 inches x 12 inches in size.
- Prohibited items are items that challenge public safety.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed (including alcohol or drugs).
- No weapons or firearms are allowed including:
- NO pocket knives
- NO pepper spray
- NO large chains
- NO spiked jewelry
- NO markers, stickers or spray paint.
- *Please Note – Prohibited items are subject to change per artist request
Guests 5 years and older are welcome, unless otherwise specified. Everyone needs a ticket for admittance.
Food + Beverage
Those 21+ with valid ID can purchase from a selection of beer, wine and mixed beverages. Water, soda and snacks are also available to purchase. We do not accept cash.
Professional cameras (cameras with removable lenses) are NOT allowed.
Non-professional cameras are allowed unless the artist has a no recording policy.
Please email us at email@example.com for any questions regarding Theatre accessibility, or to coordinate with the Box Office regarding a service animal.
There is a designated smoking section in the front of the Theatre.
Ins + Outs
There is no re-entry allowed.
The Theatre at Ace Hotel is a cashless venue. We do not accept cash. We accept Visa, Mastercard + Amex.
- Valet parking: Valet services are available at Ace Hotel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Prices vary.
- Public Transportation:
- Nearest Metro Station: 7th St/Metro Center. 660 S. Figueroa St. LA 90017.
- Surrounding Lots: There are more than 1,200 parking spaces all within a few blocks of the Theatre at varied costs. These lots are unaffiliated with Ace Hotel DTLA + The Theatre at Ace Hotel.
Earplugs are available upon request in the Box Office.
We do not have a coat check on site.
Thanks for staying cool about it. We can’t wait to see you.