Health & Safety
You, our staff and our communities are what we care about most. It’s why we build hotels in the first place, and why we’re taking extra precaution to keep our spaces sparkling clean and sanitized. Your health and peace-of-mind is our top priority, and we’re double crossing our t’s and making sure our standards and procedures not only follow the guidelines set by the CDC, EPA, World Health Organization and local government mandates, but that they meet our own. (And we’re passionate about these things.)
Here’s what we’re doing across the hotel, restaurants and venues. If you have any questions, just drop us a line. If your travel plans change, we can help you with that, too. Thank you for reading and following the guidelines. We’re updating them as things change to keep everyone healthy.
- We’re implementing deep cleaning and sanitation of public spaces on an hourly schedule
- All staff and guests must wear face coverings in public areas — we’ll have some available if you forgot yours
- Our staff members are protected and equipped with PPE and are continuously updated and informed on protocols
- We posted social distancing guidelines throughout the hotel that we ask both staff and guests to follow
- Touchless hand sanitizers and wipes are available throughout the hotel
- Complimentary health and safety kits are available at check-in
- Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized and then sealed for your safety.
- Contactless menus payment options are available
- Room service and deliveries are contactless
- Our staff have been trained on standards, procedures and best practices for cleanliness and health
- Amenity availability like pools and gyms may not be available in accordance with local ordinances, but if they are, social distancing and sanitization measures apply